Village to Village Network portal
to Launch on January 29, 2010.
THIS Friday morning.
Join the Village to Village Network:
The more you use, the more you save!
To become a member of the Village to Village Network (VtV) go to www.vtvnetwork.org on or after January 29, 2010.
Member Benefits & Discounts
VtV will provide members with an on-line destination where they can connect with other Village around the country. When a member logs onto the Network they will have access to:
- Numerous Chat Rooms
- Discussion Forums
- Document sharing (with rating system)
- Latest News on Villages
- VtV Network Member directory
- Map locating all Members of the VtV Network.
- Access to customizable “Village” documents
- Discounted Training Webinars
- Updates on upcoming Conferences and Workshops
o VtV can assign a mentor from an established Village to each member who request one through the Peer to Peer program. This program provides advice and support based on the experiences of others.
o VtV provides technical support for the use of the VtV Network site through www.ClubExpress.com 1-(866)-HLP-CLUB.
VtV Network provides a discounted on-line website template for Villages to use to create, customize and update their own web sites. This template has been customized to meet the needs of Villages and their members. There is a one time start up fee of $150 followed by a monthly fee per Village Member.
VtV provides members with a comprehensive member management tool and training on this tool at a discounted fee. The tool has been customized to the needs of Villages. This tool enables Villages to do the following:
- Maintain member records (contact info, program usage of member, payment history, committee participation, etc.)
- Provide email contact with members
- Bill and receive payments from members for dues, activities, donations, etc.
- Notify members of activities and allow them to sign up for them on line
- Communicate to members on-line via newsletters, photo albums of activities, chat rooms, etc.
- Collect Member feedback on Provider and other services provided by the Village
- And More!
How to Join
To become a member of the Village to Village Network (VtV) go to www.vtvnetwork.org on or after January 29, 2010 and click on “Member Sign Up.” Then, fill out the application with payment of $350 for annual membership.
If you have technical questions about this site please call the Club Express Help Line at 1-(866)-HLP-CLUB. For general questions please fill out the “Contact us” form on the site or email Rita@vtvnetwork.org or call 617-299-9NET.